KFSS Moves PMM Contest
Well, here's the deal: Stephen Kennedy's new E-Mail address had never been told to me, so I had been E-Mailing him at his old address for quite some time.
Basically, while I was getting voting ready, he was just getting something starting with some Final Fantasy art guild online and he decided to move the contest to his site to get more submissions...I had no idea of this and he did not know that i had begun a voting process...Until yesterday, then he noticed.
After talking on AIM for quite some time, a final decision was made: The cover art contest at RPGFan would be shut down. I was getting flamed for not letting more submissions in, and he was getting flamed for letting me run the contest. We realize that we're both probably going to get flamed a lot more for all of the contest-rule-changing we've done. Here is what's going to happen from here.
- Everything involving the PMM art contest at RPGFan is and forever will be gone. It will all now be held at KFSS Studios' Site.
- All submissions of artwork that have been received and thus shown during this premature voting have been saved and given to Stephen Kennedy...Do not re-submit as we still have all of your artwork.
- All original votes were kept up until this point and will be thrown into the final voting before winners are chosen...Rest assured you do not need to re-vote and if we catch you trying then that's bad anyway :)
- Kennedy's contest will have no time limit, just until every category has 100 entries (he has already received 20 since restarting the art contest from people on the "inside scoop")
- Kennedy's contest will have votes done through a script...Just type the number you want in the box and hit vote. This will be much easier for everyone and because he knows how to program that stuff then...HOORAY!
If you are extremely mad at us for changing things once again, please direct all your anger into an e-mail headed towards myself, firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't hesitate if you are truly upset...I share your frustration and so does Kennedy as it was nothing more than a communication error gone horribly wrong.
June 25th, 2000